The Maskawisiw Yoga legging features a tee-pee inspired landscape print. Maskawisiw is a Cree word meaning 'he/she moves in a powerful way'. The syllabic for the same word is printed along the waistband.
AND $1 from every purchase of the Maskawisiw legging will be donated to the Native Women’s Association of Canada’s Indigenous language revitalization initiatives!
Look great, feel empowered, and give back at the same time, how cool is that?
MODEL: Ahksistowaki (Blackfoot meaning Brave Woman) also known as Jamie Medicine Crane
PHOTO: Brad Crowfoot (Brilliant Blackfoot Photographer)
• 82% polyester/18% spandex
• Material has a four-way stretch, which means fabric stretches and recovers on the cross and lengthwise grains.
• Made with a smooth, comfortable microfiber yarn
• Raised waistband featuring Cree syllabics
• Precision-cut and hand-sewn after printing
|Waist (inches)||26 ¾||28 ¼||29 ⅞||33 ⅛||36 ¼|
|Hips (inches)||37||38 ⅝||40 ¼||43 ¼||46 ½|